Upcoming Election Information
To view UNOFFICIAL election results for the General Primary Election, click the link below
How To Become A Registered Voter In Logan County
|Registering In Person||Registering Online|
- Register to Vote (Printable)
- Register to Vote Online
- Know Your Voting Rights
- Request for Voter Registration Cancellation
- Pollwatcher's Guide
- Voting by Mail in Illinois
- Instructions for Voting by Mail
To check the status of your Vote-by-Mail application or ballot, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217)-732-4148.
- Online Vote By Mail Application
- Vote by Mail Application (Printable)
- Permanent Vote by Mail Application (Printable)
Voting Hours and Dates
- Early Voting Dates for the General Primary Election on June 28, 2022
- Upcoming Election Dates
- Important Dates for the General Primary Election on June 28, 2022
Notices for the Election
- Register of Elected Officials
Links for Candidates
Becoming a Deputy Registrar
|Who Can Become A Deputy Registrar?|
UPON WRITTEN REQUEST, the following may make an application to their election authority to become a deputy registrars: [10 ILCS 5/4-6.2(a), 5-16.2(a), 6-50.2(a)]
YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED VOTER IN LOGAN COUNTY!
|Appointment and Training|
Upon appointment, each application must:
For More Information Contact the Logan County Clerk's Office.
For additional election information call (217)-732-4148 or email email@example.com.