What are Election Judges?
Judges of Elections are responsible for the administration of election procedures in the polling place on Election Day. They are in the position of ensuring that the election process is administered fairly and in accordance with the law.
- What are the qualifications necessary to be an election judge?
- What are some of the duties of the Election Judges?
- Can high school or college students serve as judges?
- How are judges selected?
- How are judges trained?
How May I Become An Election Judge?
Contact the Logan County clerk:
Election Judge Refresher Materials
In place of an in-person refresher course, we are providing refresher materials for our Election Judges. If a Judge has any questions or would like to go over anything, please give us a call at 217-732-4148.
- Election Judge Training Video (PDF) Part 1
- Election Judge Training Video (PDF) Part 2
- Upcoming Election Dates
- Election Judge Expense Sheet
- Health and Exercise Ideas for Election Day
- COVID-19 Guidelines